IN THE NOW - EPISODE 5 - NOVEMBER 19
Welcome to IN THE NOW Blockleaders news with Jillian Godsil and me Lisa Gibbons. We spend 30 minutes each week discussing the world of crypto and blockchain.
We have lots to cover today. Lets get started.
First the Headlines, this is the big picture this week
Recommended for You
- Crypto market cap was down but appears to have stabilized again.
- GeckoCon took place this week with over 10,000 registrants and 150 speakers.
- Constitution DAO - a group of crypto enthusiasts tried to buy a rare copy of the US Constitution in record breaking Sothebys auction with the piece selling for 43.2 million
- Major Korean banks are planning virtual branches in the metaverse
- Crypto Exchange Gemini raises 400 million for product expansion
- Snoop Dogg, DeadMau5 join Outlier Ventures to invest in the Metaverse
- Polkadot DeFi hub Acala wins first Polkadot auction after collecting 32 million dot 1.3 billion US dollars
- 12 year boy develops an NFT voting platform in the Philippines.
- NFL and Ticketmaster launch ticket stub NFTs on Polygon
- Boson Protocol wants to blend physical and digital marketplaces.
- Investor says NFTs are being suffocated in the Ethereum bubble.
- Songbird partners with Panther Protocol
- Bankers moving into crypto on Euronews Next