Welcome to IN THE NOW Blockleaders news with Jillian Godsil and me Lisa Gibbons. We spend 30 minutes each week discussing the world of crypto and blockchain.
Like most weeks, we have lots to cover. Lets get started.
- New Survey finds that 83% of millennial millionaires now own crypto
- Kraken gets involved in the NFT space with new NFT marketplace
- Goldman Sachs says blockchain is key to metaverse and web 3 development
- Spartan Blockchain Club at Michigan State University wins first University Crypto Trading Competition
- Justin Sun steps down from Tron to join Grenada Government
- Social Network Reddit reveals plans to go public
- Invictus NFT Lab set to disrupt fine art with Out of Africa Collection
- Russia's central bank wants to prohibit crypto investments
- Sotheby's auction house makes $100 million profit from NFT sales
- Coinbase strikes a promo deal with NBA Player Kevin Durant
- Flare Network partners with Global Esports Federation
- Melania Trump launches NFT
See you next week for a roundup of all the latest news from the world of Blockchain and Crypto.